Your privacy is important to Results Coaching Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Results Coaching Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Results Coaching Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Your personal information
Personal information held by us includes your name, address and occupation, your telephone or mobile phone numbers and email address and bank account or credit card details through which payment will be made and you will select a Results Coaching Pty Ltd username or password under which all details all of your transactions with us will be kept.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to purchase our services;
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that we, our related bodies and our resellers can promote and market services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages). This is to keep you informed of products, services and special offers and may continue after you cease acquiring services from us. If you do not wish us, our related bodies or our dealers to contact you to promote and market products, services and special offers to you, please email email@example.com
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Results Coaching Pty Ltd. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing our services to you.
These organisations may carry out our:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- installation, maintenance and repair services;
- marketing, services;
- market research; and
- website usage analysis.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our resellers;
- our related companies;
- our related companies;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Accuracy of Information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Cookies on our website
Results Coaching Pty Ltd may use ‘cookies’ on its websites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our website may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for Results Coaching Pty Ltd’s website to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of Results Coaching Pty Ltd’s website.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Results Coaching Pty Ltd extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. You can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our website or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org